Zamora’s systems are developed and designed with waste prevention in mind; our superior, low carbon systems offer unique solutions to assist with you sustainability requirements.
Zamora technology systems are class leaders in terms of meeting today’s ever increasing environmental standards and we will provide expert technical guidance in helping you meet all relevant sustainability requirements.
- Steel, SIPs and insulation materials are 100% recyclable.
- Low waste processes – for example no insulation dumped in skips.
- Fewer transport movements – up to 5 times less, for the same structure.
- Air tight structures achieved with less than one air change per hour.
- U values of 0.08 ( 245mm thick) to 0.28 (100mm).
- Speed of installation; Fast track building.
- Minimum waste produced on site due to off site manufacture.
- All Timber used is from fast growing trees which are replenished.
- Lower energy use and emissions.
- Fast Track Building.
- Reduced dependence upon ‘wet trades’.
- Site time reduced – due to Panelised construction in various width modules.
- Follow on trades can begin as soon as the ‘envelope’ is constructed.
- Defects minimised due to precision engineering.
Enables ‘rooms within roofs’ to maximise space as well as greater overall foot print utilisation.
Choosing Zamora’s proven, low carbon, high quality building technologies will reduce risk and improve returns AND…
Sustainability & Advantages
Zamora’s systems are developed and designed with waste prevention in mind; our superior, low carbon…
SAVE Cost SAVE Time SAVE Energy
Zamora Investments – Zamora Energy – Zamora Developments