UK- Caribbean – Central America – Mexico
Our Project Management teams are experienced with the delivery of development and construction projects from inception to completion including feasibility studies, project strategy advice, procurement advice, management of design and construction, and advice in connection with sale or leasing. In addition, we provide monitoring and control for development projects for finance providers, investors, and occupiers. The teams have extensive experience with new build, refurbishment, and fit-out projects for private and public sector clients. In recent years, we have been entrusted with the construction of many Logistics, Service, and Industrial Park projects in the UK, as well as the construction of new, high-quality leisure/retail premises in Germany.
Our Project Management teams therefore enjoy very valuable contacts with both planners and contractors and is able to ensure favourable planning and construction costs.
The teams can provide advice in the following areas:
- Project strategy and planning, advice on project set up, risk management, and control
- Selection of design team and procurement strategy
- Management of design and tender activity
- Management of the construction process
- Fit-out management for landlords and tenants
- Client representation
- Post-completion management of lettings and sales interface
- Regular monitoring of the programme and cost planning
- Checking and approving payment schedules
- Periodic status reports and updates
We are experienced at providing qualified due diligence services, surveys, condition reports, defects diagnosis, dilapidations advice, refurbishment and repair advice and management.
Zamora provides a full range of services covering all commercial and industrial property types as well as larger residential properties.
The Benefits of Project Management:
As the owner of the property you need to be confident that your project is running smoothly and on schedule, so you don’t want to worry about constantly chasing architects, plasterers, plumbers, painters, carpenters or other contractors. You only need one point of contact with Zamora, which is YOUR Project Manager.
As part of our comprehensive service, Zamora will manage your building project from start to finish. Project Management is vital to the smooth progress and successful outcome of a construction project.
Project Management covers a wide range of responsibilities, including assessing and managing each phase of the project, deciding which operatives and how many are required to be on site for each phase, what materials are going to be needed, sourcing and ordering them to be delivered on schedule, ensuring salvageable materials are stored correctly and re-used as necessary, ensuring all waste is cleared/disposed of responsibly ready for the following phase, and ensuring health and safety are managed responsibly and correctly. In short the Project Manager is responsible for:
- Managing resources
To deliver a successful completion of the project goals the Project Manager must liaise with all parties involved with the project including the designer, architect, authorities and YOU, the property owner.
Large Projects – Global
- New Build – Single houses and small multi family (small apartment blocks) and commercial buildings.
- Developments – Gated community housing projects, Code 6 level design and build, hotels, health care, retail and most construction projects.
- To Budget – Standard, Premium and Designer Quality levels of construction and finishing.
Mid size Projects UK
- Renovation – Specialists in listed building renovation and restoration.
- Conversion – Houses to apartments to house. Design planning and conversion services.
- Extensions – Kitchen extensions, side extensions and porches.
- Basements – Specialist waterproofing, design, planning and building services.
- Lofts – Loft extensions, Velux windows, dormer roofs and SIP panel attics.
- Conservatories – Custom designed or factory made conservatory installation.
Small Projects & Minor Works – UK
- Painting & Decorating – Interior and exterior painting and decorating services.
- Plastering – Interior and exterior plastering and plaster repair services.
- Kitchens – Installers of factory made or custom bespoke kitchens to suit your lifestyle.
- Bathrooms – New fitted bathrooms using modern materials and technology.
- Bedrooms – Custom designed and factory made bedroom fitted wardrobes to suit your home.
- Roofing – Roof repairs, traditional and new technology for complete new roofs.
We provide professional advice and services for building and planning requirements and can discuss your plans or provide a total solution from planning to delivery of a finished project. Our planning advisors have extensive experience in working with local authorities.
Zamora provides valuable experience working closely with surveyors, architects and authorities, on small…
Zamora Global is an international business managing and providing expertise in Architecture, Master…
Zamora are main contractors, which means we are normally the principle building company on…
SAVE Cost SAVE Time SAVE Energy
Zamora Investments – Zamora Energy – Zamora Developments