The numerous advantages of lightweight concrete technology lead to an increased value for all stakeholders involved in the design and execution process of concrete structures for buildings. Gain an additional floor in every 8-10 floors within the same building height.
Resource efficiency leads to increased static performance, economic costing and sustainable climate friendly building structures.
- Up to 35% lighter than solid flat slabs
- Up to 15% less load acting on foundations
- Increased freedom for structural conception
- Up to 20 m spans
- Flat soffits with no obstructing beams
- Up to 40% less columns
- Reduction of the accelerated mass
- Eased earthquake design verification
- Reduced damage risks
- Concrete and reinforcement steel savings
- Reduced floor-to-floor height
- Eased retrofitting of building
- Resource efficiency trough building materials savings
- CO2 emission reductions through concrete volume optimization
- Use of recycled material for slab products
Range of application
- The Lightweight Slab cage modules are available in different sizes and are suitable for slab depths between 20 cm and 60 (+) cm.
- The dead-load reduction created by the void formers is in a range of 1.4 und 4.8 kN/m² depending on their size.
- Cage module types – Depending of the slab depth the Lightweight Slab cage modules are available in two types, the «Slim-Line» and «Eco-Line»:
Void former height 100 to 180 mm
Slab depths 20 to 34 cm
Void former height 225 to 450 mm
Slab depths 35 to 60(+) cm
Factory produced insulated external wall panel system can be designed as infill panel for use between columns and floors or as over sail panel suspended outside the building. Infill Panels (non-structural see SIPs for structural) are available for buildings up to 25-storeys in height.
Infill Panels can be utilised in the external elevations of structural steel, reinforced concrete or steel frames that possess their own independent lateral stability systems. The infill panels are designed to resist their self weight only as well as imposed wind loading due to the action of masonry cladding which is tied to the studs using a wall tie system.
SAVE Cost SAVE Time SAVE Energy
Zamora Investments – Zamora Energy – Zamora Developments